What We Do
We offer clients flexible, adaptive approaches to meeting their changing needs on a continuing basis. Our job is to help you identify and access the services you need to stay in your home or transition to other living environments. Our service begins with a visit to your residence, where we will assess your circumstances and needs. Then we will develop and write a comprehensive plan outlining the specific services you require and how to access them.
We can assess your needs and connect you to a team of service providers:
- Home care (personal care, housekeeping, meal preparation).
- Nursing services
- Assisted living facilities
- Occupational therapy
- Medical equipment
- Mobility aids
- Legal services including estate planning, and power of attorney
- Real estate services
- Aging at home specialists
- Accounting and financial advice