top of page

Frequently Asked Questions

Get the information you need to make informed decisions about senior care. We've answered some of the most common questions we receive to help you get started.

Frequently Asked Questions | Grewave Senior Care Consulting
  • Why do I need Greywave?
    At a time of crisis and overwhelming change in your lives, Greywave helps you identify what you need, what’s available, and how to access it. For example, if an aging parent living alone has dementia, we help you put services in place to enable your mom or dad to live more safely in their home or transition to a new living environment such as assisted living.
  • What other clients do you help?
    Anyone at a time of change in their lives who needs additional assistance can benefit from our assessment of their situation and advice for dealing with it. We develop comprehensive plans for seniors with mobility issues or declining cognitive abilities, who have recently been discharged from hospital, widowed, or lost a primary caregiver, or who wish to spend their final days at home. We also serve people experiencing challenges caring for a loved one.
  • What are the benefits of using Greywave’s services?
    With our professional experience working with hundreds of clients, we can thoroughly assess your needs in a short time, help you navigate a complex system, and identify the services you require. We will put a comprehensive plan in place that allows you to access the best services available in your community. Quickly identifying and accessing appropriate services will help provide peace of mind for seniors and their families.
  • Tell me how your service works?
    It starts with a phone call or an email to Greywave. We will get in contact with you quickly for a free discovery call with no obligation on your part. If you want to work with the Greywave team, we will come to your home to assess your circumstances and needs or we can work over the phone or on a video call. Then, we will develop a comprehensive plan outlining the specific services you require and how to access them.
  • What happens if our needs change?
    You can contact Greywave at any time to discuss your needs. We can often meet your needs over the phone or we can visit your home again to reassess your situation and develop a new comprehensive care plan. Our Peace of Mind packages offer ongoing support, coaching and problem-solving.
bottom of page